From the Interstate Intercom Enterprise News:
- Dallas Business Journal on Interstate’s explosive growth. The August 18, 2008 edition of the Dallas Business Journal featured Interstate’s explosive growth in FY ’08, including our double-digit increase over FY ’07, and our projected increase of 50 new team members over the next 12 months.
- Interstate Makes Forbes’ List of America’s Largest Private Companies. Learn more about Forbes and view the article excerpt about Interstate Batteries.
- “Interstate All Battery Receives Exclusive Award” – Congratulations to Interstate All Battery Center for ranking #20 on this year’s Franchise Business Review Top 50!
- The CEO Connection is a unique opportunity to get some great communication – directly from our President & CEO Carlos Sepulveda! This Link Team-sponsored event is the perfect place for team members of all groups and service levels to ask questions (business or personal), make observations, and provide suggestions. This is also a great opportunity to come and hear about the things going on in other departments and to broaden your knowledge about our growing enterprise.
- Interstate Batteries IT Vice President Named IT Executive Of The Year 2008! Merv Tarde has recently been selected as the IT Executive of the Year by the DFW SIM Chapter. This award recognizes excellence in IT management within the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Honorees are selected by their peers through a rigorous nomination and evaluation process. Merv was nominated for his outstanding leadership in the implementation of a number of IT initiatives here at Interstate over the past year. Please join us in congratulating Merv and our entire IT team on this deserved honor as this award also reflects their substantive contributions
BOSTON MARATHON 2008
All Battery Salesman Jim Venturini Represents Interstate at the Boston Marathon 2008
Jim Venturini, a B2B salesman in Houston, finished the esteemed Boston Marathon with an impressive time of 3:37 while wearing the Interstate Batteries’ jersey for all to see as he crossed the finish line. He qualified for the race with a time of 3:20:30 in his home state giving him the honor to travel to Boston for the big race.
“The marathon experience was incredible,” Jim said, “There were thousands of people screaming ‘Go Interstate Batteries’. It was the closest thing I could feel to being in the Olympics.”
While at the race Jim was also able to see the Women’s Olympic Marathon Trials including those who will represent the U.S.A. later this year in China.
“The experience was far beyond my expectations. I am pleased with my time and look forward to working even harder to get there again and to wearing the Interstate jersey in many more events.”
NASCAR RACING INFOMATION:
Want racing information then check out our racing site –
Get updates on racing schedules, race results, the team, galleries, press room and racing history.
Visit our site:
Posted in Events