Download Your Own Interstate All Battery Center Avatar
Help us celebrate the debut of the No. 18 Interstate All Battery Center car in Daytona. Download one of the pictures below and use it as your avatar on Twitter, Facebook, or wherever else you want to share.
How to use:
- Choose the image you want to use as your avatar.
- Right-click on it and select “Save Image As…” or “Save Picture As…” (prompts vary among browsers)
- Save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- Log in to your Twitter.com account.
- In the upper-right corner, click on your username. In the dropdown, click Settings.
- Click on the Profile tab
- Next to Picture, click Choose File and select the image you saved earlier.
- Click Save, and you’re done!
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the left, under your name, click Edit My Profile
- Select the Profile Picture tab
- Click Choose File and select the image you saved earlier.
- Click Open, and you’re done!
Display the avatar with pride, and tune in to TNT Saturday night for the big race in Daytona. Green flag drops around 7:30 ET.
Posted in Uncategorized