Shine on, stay safe this Halloween
Who doesn't love Halloween? Kids get to dress up and are awarded free candy! We adults know how exciting Halloween can be – and how easy it is to forget common safety. Here are a few tips from Interstate All Battery Center to remind your trick-or-treater:
- Never go into a stranger's house or ring their doorbell unless a parent is with you.
- Be careful when crossing the street. Always look both ways!
- Make sure your parents know where you're going and who you're with.
- If possible, avoid wearing dark-colored costumes. They can be hard to see at night.
- Always carry a flashlight.
You can help protect your trick-or-treater with a flashlight from Interstate All Battery Center. We have them in all shapes and sizes to make your kid-in-a-cape a beacon in the night. Need help getting started? Here are a few of our favorites:
900-lumen rechargeable flashlight (LIG9051) – Afraid of vampires? Bite back with one of the brightest flashlights you'll find anywhere.
Rechargeable LED flashlight with holster and AC and DC chargers (LIG8051) – This flashlight comes with a handy holster so your trick-or-treater can stash the light while using both hands to grab candy. And it's rechargeable, so a little time with the included chargers will bring it back to life.
LED focusing flashlight (LIG8053) – Bright and energy efficient, this little bright spot runs on 3 AAA batteries, which are conveniently available at Interstate All Battery Center, too.
LED flashlight (LIG8054) – This one's perfect for caped crusaders with little hands. It features hours of runtime using 3 AA batteries.
These flashlights represent just a fraction of the selection available at your local Interstate All Battery Center. Find a store near you now, and have a Happy Halloween!
- How to Store Your Batteries for the Winter (blogbattery.com)
- Interstate Batteries Brings Outrageously Dependable Portable Power Products to Sudbury, Ontario (allbatteryfranchise.com)
- Cool Head Earns High Praise (blogbattery.com)