Interstate Batteries Official Contest Rules
Motorsports Calendar Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary. The Motorsports Calendar Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States or Canada that are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers & directors of Interstate Batteries, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter. To enter, you must complete and submit the Interstate Batteries 2015 Motorsports Calendar entry form available on interstatebatteries.com or http://ibatts.co/2015calendar. Participants may earn additional entries by sharing their unique Sweepstakes URLs, which are generated after they enter the Sweepstakes. An additional entry is awarded each time a new person enters the Sweepstakes from the first entrant’s individual URL. No purchase necessary.
3. Start/End Times. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am Central Standard Time on Tuesday, December 9, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on December 22, 2014. One entry per person.
4. Selection of Winners. The selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. This selection will take place on Tuesday, December 23, 2014. The winners will be notified by email at the email address provided on the entry form.
5. Prizes. Prizes consist of 4,500 Interstate Batteries 2015 Motorsports Calendars (approximate retail value
$2.50.) Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission to use their respective names, addresses (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any statements made by winners regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes on prizes. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the Participating Areas and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to conflicts of laws principles, with exclusive venue in Dallas County, Texas. Any and all claims in anyway related to the Sweepstakes must be resolved in the federal or state courts in Dallas County, Texas. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize at random from among the entries received up to the time of the impairment. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
8. Release of Liability. All Entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, or any cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, defamation, invasion of privacy, merchandise / prize delivery, personal injury and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes, technical malfunction of any computer or other system, failure by Sponsor to receive entry due to technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to Sweepstakes or event cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism.
9. Winners List. To obtain name of Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2015 to: Interstate Batteries “Social Media Contests,” 12770 Merit Dr. Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75251.
10. Sponsor. Interstate Batteries, Inc., 12770 Merit Drive Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75251