Interstate Batteries Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. Visit the Interstate Batteries Instant Win Game page from interstatebatteries.com or http://ibatts.co/instantwin. Winners will be notified immediately on the page and may be contacted via email. Contestants may enter a supplemental drawing by tweeting a link to the contest page and the hashtag #PickMeIB. No purchase necessary. Multiple entries accepted.
2. Start/End Times. Contest begins on Friday, August 15, 2014. Entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time on September 30, 2014.
3. Eligibility. Participants must be residents of the United States or Canada and at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers & directors of Interstate Batteries (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Contest materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
4. Prizes. Winner selection will be performed automatically at times determined by the Instant Win app throughout the contest period. Additional rules and prizes may be set during the contest and will be communicated as needed. Prizes include 150 Interstate Batteries 1:24 scale die-cast cars (approx. retail value $65), 150 Interstate All Battery Center 1:24 scale die-cast cars (2013 edition)(approx. retail value $65), 12 Interstate Batteries T-shirts (approx. retail value $15), 12 Interstate Batteries Racing hats (approx. retail value $25) and 12 Interstate Batteries Racing banners (approx. retail value $20). Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
6. Conditions. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winners’ permission to use their respective names, addresses (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any statements made by winners regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes on prizes. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. This Contest is offered only in the Participating Areas and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to conflicts of laws principles, with exclusive venue in Dallas County, Texas. Any and all claims in anyway related to the Contest must be resolved in the federal or state courts in Dallas County, Texas. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prize at random from among the entries received up to the time of the impairment. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
7. Release of Liability. By participating, entrants and Prize winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and Contest agencies, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, or any cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, defamation, invasion of privacy, merchandise / prize delivery, personal injury and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest or participation in any Contest-related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest, technical malfunction of any computer or other system, failure by Sponsor to receive entry due to technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to Contest or event cancellation, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism.
8. Winners List. To obtain name of Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 30, 2014 to: Interstate Batteries “Social Media Contests,” 12770 Merit Dr. Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75251.
9. Sponsor. Interstate Batteries, 12770 Merit Drive Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75251