Great American Step Out Walk for Diabetes!
On November 1st, 2008 Interstate Batteries team members participate in the 5K walk to benefit the Diabetes. The walk began at the American Airlines center. It was great opportunity to raise funds for this worthy cause!
- Diabetes is the sixth leading cause of death in the U.S.
- 20.8 million People in America have diabetes.
- 1.5 million New cases of diabetes were diagnosed in people aged 20 years or older in 2005.
- Approximately one in every 400 to 600 children and adolescents has type 1 diabetes.
- In Dallas County alone, there are an estimated 380,000 people diagnosed with diabetes.
Posted in Events